|Type of contract||Direct Manager||Department||Salary Range|
|Full-Time, Permanent||Chief Accoutant / Finance Controller||Finance||Competitive|
- The context:
Our client is reorganizing its finance Department in Saudi Arabia to be a Shared Service Center managing the finance and the accounting functions of the Group’s subsidiaries in KSA and the UAE (one company in Saudi Arabia already managed by the team onboard, and two fast expending companies in Dubai and Abu Dhabi recently added to the scope).
We are looking for an ambitious Senior Accountant to join rapidly the team, to contribute and be part of their journey in building up a strong and sophisticated cross-subsidiaries financial Department.
The successful candidate will be highly analytical, detail-oriented with a strong accounting knowledge and effective communication skills (written and verbal).
The successful candidate will ensure, remotely from KSA, the following tasks for the entities located in Dubai & Abu-Dhabi:
- Book, manage and track all day-to-day transactions under QuickBooks (receipts, deposits, purchase, invoices, refunds, payments, the payroll entries, and all the other standard bookkeeping tasks),
- Prepare all the payments, posting cash, bank reconciliation and any other ad-hoc bank reporting required,
- Regular cash-flow and petty cash reporting,
- Prepare and book the various journal entries for the month-end closure: accruals, prepayments, etc.
- Prepare the monthly Reporting Package (to be reviewed by the Chief accountant & the Finance controller),
- Assist and support the monthly, quarterly, and yearly closing processes,
- Collaborate with the Chief accountant and the finance controller on an ongoing basis,
- Track and manage the accounts receivable and payable aging,
- Provide the CFO with a look ahead schedule of the cash-in/out on a regular basis,
- Prepare the Group Inter-company reconciliation matrix in a timely manner (interface with the Group’s subsidiaries located mainly in France, UK, Turkey, and India),
- Manage and coordinate the compliance with the local, state, and federal Government reporting requirements and tax filings in the different jurisdictions in which we have operations (monthly and annual preparation and filing of the various tax returns: VAT, Corporate Income Tax, Withholding Tax, etc.),
- Comply with all the internal processes implemented and assist in developing best practices on an ongoing basis,
- Respond to the External Auditor as well as to the Group Finance Department requests diligently and in a timely manner.
- You might be requested to assist the CFO in all which is Forecasting and Budgeting activities,
- The present tasks’ list is not exhaustive and might be extended to a punctual and/or repetitive tasks related to the KSA entity,
- The successful candidate might have to travel from to time to time to Dubai and/or Abu Dhabi when needed (very short trips of 2 or 3 days per trip / a maximum of 4 trips per year),
- You will be supported by the team onboard on an ongoing basis to ensure a successful integration of the two entities (Dubai and Abu Dhabi) under the scope of the KSA Finance Department.
- BSc degree in accounting or equivalent,
- Additional certification (e.g., ACCA, CMA, etc.) would be a significant advantage,
- Excellent knowledge and experience of general accounting procedures,
- Excellent Microsoft Excel level is a must,
- Proficient in data entry and management,
- 4 – 5 years general accounting experience,
- Excellent English level is mandatory. Arabic would be a significant advantage,
- Experience and exposure to the accounting matters related to a multi-jurisdiction environment and cross-borders transactions.