|TYPE OF CONTRACT||Direct Manager||Department||Salary Range|
|Permanent, Full-Time||Managing Director||Management||10K AED - 15K AED / Month plus benefits|
Urgent- Finance Head / Manager (FMCG – Electronics, Kitchen & Home Appliances), Dubai, UAE
Our client is looking to hire a full-time Finance Head to be based in Dubai, UAE.
Remote work not accepted
Our client is a well-established family owned- business more than 40 years in UAE looking for the following positions on urgent basis:
Position: Finance Manager
1. To Manage diligently accounts dept & the team.
2. Will be responsible for the budget planning & financial reporting.
3. Will support the executive management team by offering insights and financial advice.
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
• Manage Accounting team, be sure Accounting in each subsidiary is updated perfectly.
• Manage all invoicing and accounting activities in the entire MENA region.
• Manage and report company cash flow statement.
• Provide periodic financial reports and interpret financial information to managerial staff while recommending further courses of action.
• Advise on investment activities and provide strategies that the company should take
• Maintain the financial health of the organization.
• Analyze costs, pricing, variable contributions, sales results and the company’s actual performance compared to the business plans.
• Conduct reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities.
• Oversee operations of the finance department, set goals and objectives, and design a framework for these to be met.
• Manage the preparation of the company’s budget.
• Liaise with auditors to ensure appropriate monitoring of company finances is maintained.
• Correspond with various other departments, discussing company plans and agreeing on future paths to be taken.
• Overseeing staff members and ensuring the accurate and timely invoicing of customers.
• Setting payment collection goals and targets for the department.
• Creating and implementing a strategy to improve the collection of outstanding credit.
• Conduct audit periodically and recommend improvements.
• Entering Payment orders to UAE Bank Accounts.
Skills / Requirements
• Required qualified CA / CA intern candidates.
• 10+ years’ work experience in Import or Export, Trading, Home appliances / Timber products trading & also P & L management is desirable.
• Fast paced, highly analytical and detail oriented, who demonstrates a sense of ownership
• Commercial mindset and strong communication skills.
• Significant business partnering experience, managing, and challenging senior stakeholders is essential.
• Experience in implementing ERP financial system.
• Liaising with banks for managing current trade facilities.
Salary & Benefits:
– Starting with AED 10K-15K + Other Benefits –
– Location: Dubai Production City, Dubai – UAE.