|type of contract||Direct Manager||Department||Salary Range|
|Full-Time, Permanent||Associate BD Director||Client Success||SAR 8K - 12K / Month|
Introduce our client services to prospects and booking qualified meetings for the BD team. Carry out market research.
Roles and Responsibilities
• Contact potential customers to inform them about the company services
• Direct prospects to the Business Development team when needed
• Receive potential prospect details from the Broadcast team, and different search engines
• Enter and update customer information in the database
• Keep records of calls and sales, and note useful information
• Conduct market/client research as per superior directives
• Generate a specific number of leads/phone calls on a weekly basis
• Generate a minimum of 20 qualified meetings per month through 400 calls per month
• Support in putting together all sales documentation, proposals and RFPs, including but not limited to volume counts, reading lists and registration documents for KSA
• Assist in lead generation, events’ calendars and other projects when need be
• Maintain a central supply of all general and sales documentation, including but not limited to sales proposals, contracts, attendance, marketing collateral
• Maintain office security by following safety procedures
• Order front office supplies and maintain inventory of stock
• Update calendars, schedule meetings and arrange travel accommodations for the client success team members
• Keep updated records of all office expenditures
• Perform other clerical and reception duties such as filing, photocopying, transcribing and faxing
• Comply with OUR CLIENT policies and procedures and support OUR CLIENT mission and vision
• Perform other job-related duties as assigned by direct manager
Accountability and Ownership
Attention to Details
Very good command of English and Arabic
Good knowledge of relevant computer programs and telephone systems
BA in Business Administration or any relevant field.
Up to 1 year of experience as telesales representative or other sales/customer service role is preferred.
Licenses and certifications
Physical demand and working conditions
Professional office environment.
Sedentary work. May involve walking or standing for brief periods of time.
Day shift, requiring occasional overtime.